Vetal Tekdi trek Once in a while I feel the need to drag my lazy ass away from my PC and go trekking. I like trekking. But getting to a trekking spot is the problem. I don’t have a bike. Not too many people realize that there’s a pretty neat place one can go trekking [...]
- Heap dump of a running JVM with jmap
- Java – The 4 inner/nested class types
- Double braces initialization in Java
- Find duplicate files
- Eclipse jsp jstl error – Cannot find the tag library descriptor for http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/core
- Vi – Disable wrapping
- MySql on a RAM disk for super fast performance with the innodb storage engine
- Maven dependency – Local jar file from an external third party to be installed into project repository
- Time portion from your Date / DateTime / Timestamp field getting truncated when using the JDBC ResultSet?
- Sending a SIGBREAK signal to a Java process to do a thread dump in Windows
- Java NullPointerException Ninja – 10 facts you need to know to avoid problems with null
- Crash your JVM by killing the garbage collector!
- How to suspend VM on startup when remote debugging your Java app
- Assigning a reference to itself in Java has no effect, right? – WRONG!
- Atomic array classes and volatile arrays in the JVM
TagsAccenture Advertising Code Cognizant Concurrency Eclipse Firefox Fresher Google HCL IBM ILP induction Induction Program Infy Initial Learning Program Initial Training Program ITP Java JDK joining JVM L&T Infotech Linux Mahindra Satyam MahindraSatyam Maven MBT Microsoft Mozilla MSAT News Patni Photos Satyam Solaris TCS TechM Tech Mahindra TechMahindra Threads Tips Unix Windows Wipro